Specific responsibilities during pipeline FEED Phase:
* To supervise and coordinate the pipelines engineering related activities performed by FEED Contractors for the Onshore Pipelines.
* To provide expertise with regards to his discipline.
* To provide support to challenge the FEED contractors and promote alternatives design to optimize the cost, work, and schedule.
* To timely review and comment FEED engineering documents and consolidate comments related to pipelines deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s) (for ex. Corrosion, Geotechnical), and entity (Operations, HSE…) as required. It will focus on all engineering documents related to the onshore part.
* To ensure that the engineering activities related to the onshore pipelines matters are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, codes (DNV), and standards, contextualized GS, with required level of quality, high HSE Standards, with respect of the Project highly environmentally sensitive environment, and within the agreed time schedule and cost.
* To prepare for issue the derogation requests to GS EP PLR, follow up the instruction from Head Office experts to ensure timely answer.
* To contribute to the studies leading to technical decision making and issue recommendation to the Project Management.
* To contribute to the LLI procurement CFT documents preparation ensuring coordination with the Company Procurement Team,
* To contribute to the EPC CFT documents preparation ensuring coordination with the Project management Team,
* To support the preparation and participate to Project technical reviews, provides answers, and ensure timely implementation of the findings.
* To ensure proper reporting, highlight critical issues, and propose remedial actions
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.