Senior Completion Engineer / London Based
SCE (London) is to provide engineering support for the completion and testing team in Central Africa and liaise with the Sub-surface group and production groups.
- Responsible for performing Completion Engineering studies to ensure optimum Sandface and completions designs are and engineered in compliance with the well delivery process.
- Responsible for completion engineering support for Central Africa operations
- Provides completions input to team and well engineering delivery objectives as necessary.
- Provide input into the specification of completion, well testing and well intervention related equipment and services in accordance with company procedures.
- Liaise with sub-surface personnel to ensure reservoir requirements are delivered.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A University degree in an engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical or petroleum
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Proficiency with IT and industry software including
- WellCat or other Tubing Movement Modelling
- Prosper or other Nodal Analysis Software
- Drill String Design with emphasis on Torque / Drag Modelling
- MS Suite
- Extensive experience as a Completions engineer with operating companies.
- Knowledge and experience in design and running of Fracking Operations, well testing, sand control, artificial lift and surface tree systems.
- Work experience in remote locations and knowledge of work environments in West Africa
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33268