Senior Drilling Contracts Engineer - London
Petroplan are working with a Exploration and Production company that are looking to recruit 2x Senior Drilling Contracts Engineers in London.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK....
1. Summary of key responsibilities includes:
a) Ensure compliance with in-country, partner, and Clients Contract Process.
b) Familiar with local and drilling regulatory standards and API, NACE, etc.
c) Development of Contract Strategy Document.
d) Market Analysis for Contracts Required.
e) Review of Existing Tender Documents and Contracts.
f) Development of Objective Technical and Commercial Tender Templates.
g) Ensure all aspects in Contracts (QaQc, HSE, non-performance remedies, etc).
h) Assist with Pre-qualification, RFI, RFQ etc activities.
i) Issues Tender Documents.
j) Assist with Supplier Clarifications.
k) Assist with Evaluation and Negotiations.
l) Contract Development and Finalization.
m) Contract Administrator during operations.
n) Manage emergency or unplanned intangibles or tangibles contractual
documents required for drilling operations.
o) Manage Contract Value and Supplements.
p) Manage Vendor Performance and track for QPR Reviews.
q) Present Vendor Results at QPR Reviews.
r) Attend meetings with Government and other stakeholders as required.
s) Visit service providers with drilling personnel to audit equipment.
2. Show strong HSE commitment during planning and operational phases of the project.
3. Review and compile a list of existing contracts inside the company. Prepare
recommendations to improve their quality for drilling operations.
4. Prepare drilling and contractual inputs for contract strategy document.
5. Provide technical and commercial inputs during contracts development.
6. Provide input and review technical scopes of work with drilling department.
7. Review contract exhibits with relevant departments (HSE, Insurance, Finance, etc)
8. Prepare contract briefs for operational team.
9. Conduct market surveys on equipment and service availability.
10. Participate in reconnaissance trips with drilling department.
11. Review final tender packages for accuracy before submission to vendors.
12. Participate in technical and commercial evaluations.
13. Participate in contract negotiations and finalization.
14. Participate in special projects and studies, internal investigations, peer reviews,
audits, insurance claims, NPT and invoice issues, etc.
15. Ensures all work within the area of responsibility is adequately documented and
lessons learned are captured for the benefit of future operations worldwide.
16. Build effective relationships and interact professionally with internal / external
stakeholders and service companies
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33829