We are seeking a HRIS Manager to join the team in the UK London office. The HRIS manager will partner with HR Business Partners, HR COEs (HR Operations, Total Rewards and Learning & Development) and IT to support existing systems and operations and execute on projects per the HRIS strategic roadmap.
This role is a permanent staff position based full time in London.
You must have a strong Workday and E-day background to apply for this role.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Serve as the EMEA HRIS lead managing ongoing system enhancements in Workday and e-days
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to HR Business Partners and HR COEs in service delivery
- Lead HR system projects utilizing a system implementation life cycle methodology
- Develop HR systems training materials and conduct training
- Provide day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, recommending solutions and implementing enhancements and fixes in systems per change control guidelines
- Work with vendor, HRIS and IT on managing system releases and testing for HR Systems
- Partner with HR Analytics team on delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Drive continuous people, process and technology improvements
- Directly manage HRIS contractors and provide them with guidance
Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/BS degree with systems experience required. HR systems experience required
- Hands-on Workday Core HCM, Recruiting and report writer experience required
- Working experience with e-days or equivalent absence management solutions highly desirable
- Good project management, cross-functional team collaboration and vendor management skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a fast pace dynamic environment
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems and familiarity with EMEA compliance requirements
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29831