- Lead the restructuring and development of the engineering and project delivery O&G organisation to enable robust delivery of projects ranging from front-end activities to detail design.
- Responsible for good governance and the staffing, maintaining, training, assessment, career & succession planning, and employee welfare for the O&G organisation. Work with and maintain an aligned employee management approach for shared resources.
- Lead all inter-company engineering activities for the London O&G organisation alongside, and working with, the Brownfield O&G and Renewable groups across the UK. This shall include the alignment of methods, processes and best practises to provide a common/single approach.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the London O&G business, delivering projects to cost and schedule, whilst providing high quality services in all aspects from safety, engineering, to procurement and sub-contracts.
- Accountable for the issue of technical and commercial bid proposals, that are achievable, and ensure project delivery and implementation plans are in place that can realistically undertake the work successfully upon award. Also lead where appropriate securing and negotiating new work scope opportunities
- Accountable for interpreting new contracts and workscope requirements, to ensure project deliverables and the right project organisation is adequately staffed, prepared, and all ancillary services are secured, whilst ensuring project risks are successfully identified with appropriate mitigation measures in place at the commencement of each project.
- Represent the business externally and be responsible for communication with key clients at senior management level and establish long term client relationships.
- Ensure rigorous processes and procedures are in-place, maintained, improved, and fully utilised to ensure the highest qualities and efficiencies are implemented and improved upon in a sustainable way for the organisation. Apply lessons learned, and also ensure project processes, are routinely and adequately audited
- Be responsible for the issue of all organisational reports and inter-company communication.
- Manage the day to day administration of the London O&G Organisation.
- Develop annual financial and business improvement plans, goals and budgets
- Strive for organisational efficiency and continuous improvements, move towards digitisation, and capture innovation and best industry practises on a routine, consistent, and quantifiable basis
- As required, participate in Business Development and sales activities, and ensure BD are correctly targeting and sufficiently providing, a business sustainable influx of identified new prospective future opportunities.
- Manage the supply, use, and commercial basis for O&G resources, as secondees, or for the provision of fixed packages of work inter-company or within the wider group.
For further informaiton, please apply online and suitable applicants will be contacted for a confidential discussion.