This is an outstanding opportunity to join an extremely prestigious Plc based in the heart of London that not only offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities for career progression, but also a supportive team environment.
Rarely do opportunities to work here come up and this role has arisen due to growth within the team!
They are looking for a competent and confident individual to join their HR team, who
will gain first-hand experience and exposure in a small, close-knit HR team. This
role would suit a real forward thinker who is looking for their next move in HR. The
ability to prioritise his/her workload accordingly and meticulous attention to detail
This role would suit an individual who is looking to progress into a more generalist advisory role and is open to being hands on in a fast-paced environment.
This is a hybrid role that will require generalist experience and the ability to perform payroll duties and assist the HR team with an analytical and commercial focus. Relationship management and
organisational skills are essential.
- Oversee the hiring process from releasing new positions to agencies, to setting up interviews and preparing all relevant new hire paperwork
- Support on the annual performance management process across business areas, including completion statistics at objective setting, mid-year and year-end reports
- Running the monthly reporting and being the key custodian of headcount figures in the various areas and providing updates to the business as directed
- Assist with the monthly payroll, collating timesheets, liaising with managers and highlighting any issues to the HR Advisor and HR Business Partner accordingly
- Overseeing the recruitment process, tracking offers accepted, offers rejected as well as providing Status reports to the London Management team on National recruitment
- Monitoring end of probation alerts, following up with relevant managers and confirming end of probation
- Managing the Vero background screening process
- Adding starters, leavers and making changes to Workday and SAP
- Absence partner and HR Administrator security role responsibility
- Monitoring contractor end dates in Workday, following up with managers and liaising with agencies to confirm renewals / end dates
- Upload monthly organisational charts to the systems and be the focal point for any inconsistencies and update as appropriate in the system
- Running monthly headcount reports for the London business
- Drafting terms and conditions of employment, for signature and sending full Offer packs to future employees, End of probation, change of terms, Drafting reference letters
- Liaise with the training team to submit TRE forms, edits to the matrix, collate training documents
Key skills/attributes and competencies required
- 2-3 years in a HR Admin position (from a PLC background/similar role)
- Ability to work with discretion and understand the importance of confidentiality
- Delivers every time to high standards - time, quality, efficiency and value
- Schedules and manages his/her workload and that of others
- Proactive and communicates in an open and consistent manner
- Ability to understand HR systems including SAP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to A-level standard (or equivalent), as a minimum requirement
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37070