I am looking to recruit a Fabrication Engineer to work in either London, Madrid or Berlin, on a 2 years contract paying a day rate.
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Concepts
- Knowledge and understating about working with normative documents (Industry Standards and Codes)
- Knowledge and Understanding of Measuring and Testing Tools used in the industry, their selection, use and calibration.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and chemical properties of materials used for fabrication of renewable and Oil & Gas equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of fabrication processes and defects associated with each process.
- Knowledge and understanding of Testing/ Inspection Methods and Techniques (Non-destructive and destructive), their differences, pros and cons and properties measured.
- Knowledge and understanding of Pressure Testing methods.
- Knowledge and understanding of Painting and Coating Inspection.
Equipment competencies ranging from
- Knowledge about the codes and standards applicable to the equipment during Design, Manufacturing or Installation/Commissioning, or Operations.
- Knowledge of Typical Processes and Materials used in the fabrication/ refurbishment of the equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of typical inspection schemes applicable to the equipment at Manufacturing, Installation/Commissioning, or Operations
- Knowledge and understanding of associated risks and common defects found during inspections conducted at Manufacturing, Installation/Commissioning, or In-Service Operations of the equipment.
- Take responsibility for programme, quality, budget and HSE (delegated authority on site).
- Site Management of interfaces with Contractor and Client suppliers.
- Assist Site Inspection (Structural/Electrical/Mechanical) and Load Outs
- Support Design team to review detail drawings and answer technical queries
- Support Project/ Commercial manager on technical issues links with variations
- Prepare Transfer of custody for Contractors.
- Support Project meetings from Site.
- Complete Site weekly/monthly reporting, including progress report, NCR's
- Conduct HS site walk down
- Prepare Final Fabrication Report
- Logistic Port management with Contractor
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33740