I am looking to recruit a Junior HSE Management Systems coordinator to work in central London on a long term contract with the possibility of going permanent.
- Support the Head of HSSE in the operational delivery of the HSSE agenda
- Provide support to all technical authorities as the technical writer for the HSSE Management System including the site based operational and maintenance systems.
- Reduce complexity and increase clarity of all IUK HSSE Management System guides and instructions.
- Responsible for driving the implementation of an integrated HSSE Management System.
- Maintenance and continual development of the management system to meet the existing and future needs of the organisation.
- Maintain a register of all HSSE Management System documents (policies, explanations, procedures and guides)
- Plan, develop, write and edit operational procedures and manuals.
- Working with the IT personnel ensure quick and reliable access to the HSSE Management System procedures and content
- Writing ad-hoc reports, technical notes and correspondence, particularly for authority communication and edit or proofread others text as necessary.
- Creating and editing pictures, diagrams and other communication aid material.
- General technical support, including maintenance of files and records.
- Helping to prepare reports and letters to the regulator.
- Assist with presentation materials, databases, spreadsheets and other general support needs of staff
- Assist with special requests and/or projects
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style and content.
- Helping to update the HSSE Annual Report, attending review meetings and acting as secretary at these meetings. Collating the information and sharing with discipline managers.
- Managing the administration of the emergency response room in London and ensuring all documents are current and up to date. Working with the technical authority to ensure the emergency procedures have been revised and are current.
- Local Action Tracking System Administrator, inputting and tracking completion and closeout of actions and helping to expedite progress.
- Maintaining the Safety and Environmental Performance Data spreadsheets, ensuring all accidents, incidents, environmental data, safety input data and man-hours are accurate and up-to-date.
- Working with the HSSE Lead to summarise key lessons learned for the business after any incidents.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30024