GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER
Petroplan are currently recruiting a Global Marketing Manager. This challenging and diverse role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative marketing professional with an excellent track record to join us during an exciting time of growth within the company. The successful candidate will have an extensive range of responsibilities including the creation and implementation of Petroplan's marketing strategy to engage the relevant local B2B and B2C audiences.
This is a permanent opportunity within Petroplan (part-time candidates will be considered) and the successful candidate will become part of an energetic, value driven and committed operations team who are totally focused on maintaining exceptional customer quality, delivery and loyalty globally. Some global travel will be expected as part of this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop the Marketing strategy for the business in line with Company objectives & drive the evolution of marketing across the organisation, ensuring all plans are delivered on time and within budget
· Drive recommendations for change to the Petroplan Brand & guidelines (in line with company objectives and ethos), ensuring consistency and coherence with the Brand across the global organisation, reviewing and building our brand library to ensure that people have ample tools and information to promote and reflect the business consistently
· Create and effectively manage the annual marketing budget to generate maximum ROI
· Review and further develop the website as well as optimising it efficiently and driving leads into the business on a regular basis moving forwards
· Develop and help drive our client engagement strategy, with our Global VPs, by building and running our client engagement and loyalty programme globally
· Google Suite knowledge / certification for AdWords, AdSense, Tag Manager, Analytics, Webmaster Tools
· Adobe suite knowledge - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
· WordPress / WordPress Page Builder knowledge with CSS / HTML coding
· Mail Chimp (or similar) e-mail marketing automation platform
· Facebook / Twitter advertising platforms
· Social media monitoring experience
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word)
· Conversion Optimisation Software experience
· Website management experience
· Experience with both B2B and B2C campaigns and execution - primarily focused on B2C
· Have strong experience working as a Marketing professional in the private sector, with at least 3 years marketing experience
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH316