Due to continued growth, Petroplan is looking to hire an Internal Recruiter to be based in our London office to help grow the business further. Petroplan is a international energy recruitment business with offices worldwide.
Reporting to the Global HR Manager, you will deliver a 'first class' candidate experience and identify talent in the market. We are looking for someone who has the autonomy to become a trusted adviser to our stakeholders and to deliver an effective end-to-end recruitment process throughout the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive sourcing of candidates and coordinating the entire recruitment process
- Responsibility for end to end recruitment for all global roles
- Proactively build talent pools using relevant job boards and LinkedIn
- Advertise all roles on relevant jobs boards and monitor responses
- Schedule and conduct initial screening interviews for all candidates shortlisted before submitting to hiring manager
- Provide a first-class recruitment experience to all internal and external applicants
- Promote a positive Company image to candidates throughout the recruitment cycle
You will ideally:
- Enjoy recruitment with experience of recruiting and sourcing talent either internally or within an agency
- Be a proficient user of LinkedIn and other sourcing methods with the ability to form and develop strong networks with candidates
- Be comfortable managing a high volume workload
- Be able to demonstrate experience working to targets and comfortable taking full accountability for end to end recruitment vacancies
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please send your CV to [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH325