Our client is looking for a Planner / Scheduler in Prince George, BC.
This is a 8 month contract starting in April, 2020.
- Engineering P.Eng (or its equivalent)
- 4-7 years working experience, and at least 1 years of relevant construction or project experience
- Must be a proven high performer, based on prior performance reviews.
- Certifications: Working towards Project Management Professional (PMP) or a holder of a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation.
- Assigned to projects of up to $50 MM/year with typically 2 year or less duration of elevated complexity.
- Moderate experience with Primavera P6 software for developing comprehensive project schedules.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience with WBS/CBS and resource structures for projects and able to resource load project schedules.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions Works independently, receives minimal guidance Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members; Develops, documents and implements processes and procedures within a functional area.
- Assists in preparation of training material and may deliver to smaller audiences.
- Frequent participation on internal committees.
- Works as part of a project team, and may lead on some tasks.
- Competency Demonstration: Uses and maintains the SETW Project Management System and provides support to projects department.
- Decision Making: Makes independent studies, analyses, interpretations and conclusions. Difficult, complex or unusual matters or decisions are usually referred to more senior authority.
- Supervision: Work is not generally supervised in detail and amount of supervision varies depending upon the assignment.
- Relies on guidance to review work programs and advice on unusual features of assignment. Leadership Authority: Gives guidance to other Planners or project members assigned on common project.
- Other Constraints Intermediate PCS must meet minimum requirements of Senior PCC and be determined by supervisor to be a high performer prior to progressing to Senior level.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36990