Account Manager - London
Location: Waterloo, London
Salary: On offer is an attractive base salary Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Petroplan UK for an Account Manager to take full advantage of scalable market opportunities from existing clients and hot prospects.
Petroplan has a great reputation as a global specialist recruiter of professionals working in the oil, gas and energy industry. We haven't diluted our offer even when times have been tough. We remain committed to finding work for the people who are dedicated to their industry and craft. We are too - we are the people experts in our industry
- Managing a client or a portfolio of existing clients, identifying new commercial opportunities and maximising these opportunities increasing gross profit.
- Building strong relationships with clients, understanding their business and people strategy thereby ensuring Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice
- Managing commercial negotiations with clients including agreement of commercial terms and negotiation of fees
- Holding regular meetings with the recruitment teams to communicate new vacancies
- Resolving Client / Contractor issues, with the management of any conflicts that may arise
- Achievement of account management objectives on a quarterly basis
- Agreement and achievement of gross profit target per client with Petroplan stakeholders
- Attend and participate in global internal meetings, including reporting on clients
- Be an experienced Account Manager with proven experience of sales delivery in a results-focused environment, preferably within the oil and gas sector
- Have strong experience in recruitment (minimum 5 years), with a proven track record in billing and delivery against KPIs
- Preference for experience working in Africa and setting up operations in new countries
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of the financial drivers of a business to enable delivery of your P&L and improvement in gross profit against each client
- A strong background in client development including an in-depth understanding of how to build relationships with clients.
- Can demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, including with passive candidates
- Have a charismatic and can-do attitude, can bring solutions and contribute ideas
Please be aware that sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Please send your CV to Lindsay Sher on [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH313