Team Manager: Corporate and Commercial Recruitment
Location: Waterloo, London UK
Petroplan, as a continuously growing specialist Energy recruitment business, is looking to recruit a Team Manager for our Corporate team, based in London. The team is currently made up of 6 recruiters and cover the following markets: Technology, Finance, Project Services, HR and Supply Chain.
In this role, you will take overall responsibility for the strategy and delivery of the team. You will lead and be responsible for your team's business development and candidate generation activities. You will have the opportunity to manage and drive success across the team whilst working your own portfolio and leading from the front. We have a very established client base within Oil and Gas which we have built up over the last 40 years. This is an opportunity with unlimited potential for the right candidate.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is ready to take on this opportunity, we will offer support and development throughout.
Key responsibilities in the role will be: -
- Management and growth of the team in support of the overall business strategy, ensuring that Recruitment Consultants are properly resourced in line with client demand and that they are being lead, managed, properly assessed and developed throughout the year.
- Individual coaching and mentoring of Recruitment Consultants (where applicable)
- Ensuring quality assurance and compliance and that a systematic recruitment procedure is followed
Strategic Business Development
- Working with the Regional Director, Account Managers and fellow Team Managers to agree business development targets with a view to increasing the profitable client base each year
- New business development with a focus on the Corporate and Commercial market and increasing gross profit over each financial year
- Building strong relationships with clients, understanding their business and people strategy (and therefore their resourcing needs) and implementing strategies to meet those needs, thereby ensuring Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise.
- Managing commercial negotiations with clients including agreement of commercial terms and negotiation of fees, mark-up etc. and ensuring that comprehensive records are produced and maintained
- Filling vacancies and achieving your own placement and gross profit targets
Skills & experience
- Be an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant or Team Manager with proven experience of sales delivery in a results-focused environment, within the Commercial/Corporate sector
- Have strong experience in recruitment (3-5 years), with a proven track record in billing
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the financial drivers of a business to enable improvement in gross profit against each client
- Demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, preferably with passive candidates
- Build and motivate your team, encourage creative thinking and inspire them to over-achieve
- Have an inquiring and inquisitive mind that thrives on building relationships at all levels
If you are interested in this role, we would love to speak to you. Please email your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH354