Head - Data Center Services
Responsible to Lead and manage the Data Centre Infrastructure Services within the ICT department providing Identity and Collaboration, Servers/Systems, Storage/Backup and Network Operation Center with all related Implementation, Operations, Production control and Security Monitoring, and ensure the continuity of Data Centre services and associated Disaster Recovery processes at desired SLA.
Bachelor's in computer science, a related Engineering field.
* Minimum 15 years of progressive experience in a directly related field.
* Minimum 5 years supervisory management responsibilities
* Proven proficiencies with Converged Datacenter Architecture, Cloud Services, Virtualizations, Operating Systems, Hardware Servers, Data Storage and backup, and Network services and protocols.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with analytical and methodical thought process skills for the goal of analyzing complex technical issues, making sound engineering decisions and executing effective actions.
* Robust skills in writing technical blueprints, high/Low level design documents, standards, processes, procedures, manuals, feasibility studies, and tendering proposals.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH38049