Petroplan are currently searching for a Solution Architect to join one of their clients on a permanent basis.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
* Able to think strategically and turn conceptual ideas into coherent roadmaps, plans and solution designs
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey architectural solutions and roadmap plans to all levels (both business and IT) - diagrammatically, verbally and in written form
* Works collaboratively as part of a wider team whilst showing an ability to work on own initiative
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with leaders, customers, peers and team members
* Able to lead and mentor IT colleagues when required, especially in a project or portfolio context
* Provides thought leadership in solution architecture and product owner domains
* Strong attention to detail without missing the bigger picture
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Continually seeks out potential solutions and opportunities in the broader market to improve effectiveness of solution designs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Excellent understanding of commodity trading lifecycle - ideally for crude and oil products
* Strong background in design and delivering IT solutions in relation to commodity trading
* Previous experience in a similar role- at a portfolio, programme or major project level
* Demonstrable experience working in a leadership position within projects and Agile/Scaled Agile teams
* Likely to have an applications development background with experience in design, analysis and coding and an understanding of modern service-orientated architectures
If you have the skills please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36659