To provide contractual support to the Commercial and UK Marketing businesses.
- To accomplish team objectives by planning and evaluating activities for the management and administration of Commercial physical oil and renewables contracts,
- Provide direction and support to the wider team by orienting, coaching and training employees to facilitate growth and development opportunities.
- Facilitate clear and concise communication of the rights, obligations and liabilities contained within Commercial contracts to the business to ensure that income is maximised, costs are minimised and potential issues are proactively managed
- Closely liaise with legal and other internal groups regarding contract status, co-ordinating the acceptance of contract terms to create a robust legal framework
- Conduct contract negotiations with third parties
- Oversee and/or provide input for effective contract management operations in alignment with the business goals.
Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria
- Previous supervisory experience preferred or relevant training experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve quantifiable results in contract negotiations, administration, and management
- Proven experience in a commercial environment, working with complex contractual, financial and legal constructs
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload to deliver against tight deadlines
- Robust skills in Microsoft office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hold the legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restrictions, or meet the relevant criteria for employer sponsorship under the UK points-based immigration system
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.