Our client an EPC company are looking for someone to join them on a long term 18 month contract to be based in their office in London.
- Lead the subcontracts activities within project teams to undertake prequalification, due diligence, compliance and other checks of subcontractors capabilities.
- Lead the subcontracts activities within project teams to prepare and issue of requests for proposals/quotations.
- Under broad direction and in conjunction with legal, negotiate subcontracts including appropriate flow downs and other risk (insurance, indemnity, etc.).
- Undertake evaluation of subcontractor proposals and preparation of tender evaluation reports/recommendations for award in accordance with subcontracts department and project procedures.
- Produce project plans and reports on subcontracts activities.
- Administer and manage subcontracts in accordance with subcontracts department and project procedures.
- Verify and process subcontractor invoices, and support monitoring of cost and VOWD.
- Management of claims and advising project teams regarding management of change and preparation of change orders / amendments.
- Close out of subcontracts, management of closeout documentation.
- Maintain electronic filing systems and registers in accordance with established procedures.
- Collation of specific projects lessons learned and best practices and feed back to Subcontracts Management functional management
- Experience working Middle Eastern Clients.
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Law, Business, Commercial Management, Quantity Surveying, or similar. Graduate Degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience following undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience in lieu of undergraduate degree
- Preferably Subcontract management experience in the oil & gas industry
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.