Proven experience in designing control systems for Offshore platforms. The ideal candidate should have experience in the following areas:
* Responsible for SAS system design and integration
* Participate in fire and gas safety reviews.
* System design of process, utility, and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
* Follow-up system design for equipment packages and electrical automation system
* Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
* Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation; participate in test activities/FAT.
* Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
* Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, and client
* Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers.
Supporting risk assessments such as SIL, LOPA, and HAZOP.
Preference will be given to candidates with exposure to Norsok standards/work processes.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.