- Manage the clearing carrier or 3rd party Logistics Service Provider invoices that fall into exception at any 3rd party freight payment center applicable. Coordinate with other freight payment teams to clear invoices as needed
- Audit, approve or reject freight invoices in the name of the Company utilizing contract rates, terms & conditions, and logistics databases or any other information required. Support manual cost coding.
- Monitor, manage, & resolve freight payment issues from the group Freight Payment email boxes
- Identify carrier overbilling and duplicate payment
- Maintain carrier billing instructions for carriers
- Manage expedited payment requests
- Work with 3rd party freight payment providers and carriers to improve invoicing quality
- Support identifying patterns/trends and resolve with applicable parties
- Process accessorial invoices in our Transportation Management System
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns with verbally or in writing
- 1-3 years of experience in logistics activities in engineering/construction/manufacturing industry.
- Four-year degree in Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and process improvement skills
- Must be a strong team player and be able to work independently
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to multi-task and an aptitude for processes
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.