On behalf of An Oil and Gas major operator Petroplan are looking for a Rig Verifier (Marine Technical Specialist) which will be working on a rotational basis supporting well operations Globally, This will be an annual renewable contract.
- Conduct verification activities and other assignments in support of the agreed Wells Rig Verification Annual Plan by focusing on prioritised Wells enduring risks including applicable barrier effectiveness and emerging risks.
- Review pre-read materials and prepare system specific test plans (where applicable), daily plans, and sampling strategy based on the verification scope and role(s).
- Develop findings which clearly outline the gaps that exist between current practices and requirements and categorise these to reflect impairment of selected barrier effectiveness.
- Clarify and collaboratively support closure of Findings and related Actions.
- While working in verification teams, build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Role model and advocate of the comapanies Beliefs demonstrating outstanding leadership and leading by example with respect to safety compliance and ethical leadership at all times.
- Promote and support Organisational learning within Rig Verification to systematically codify RV learnings and enable continuous improvement and risk reduction across Wells.
- Rotator position (3/3) supporting wells operations globally
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10 years' experience of work in
- Marine Engineering and Dynamic positioning systems
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU) / Offshore Vessel Audits
- MODU Dynamic Positioning systems
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis Studies
- Experience in role of Chief Engineer
- Experience in Supervisory position
- Undertaken roles as a Marine verifier / auditor
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Computer literate
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.