On behalf of a major Oil and Gas major operator Petroplan are looking for a Procurement and Supply Chain Management Specialist based in their office in London on a contractual basis.
- Defines and continuously improves end-to-end Procurement process based on business requirements, user feedback and audit results in compliance with the Technical Service Contract.
- Defines, develops and deploys the relevant process documentation to support the procurement process including policies, procedures, guides, standard operating procedures and process maps.
- Ownership and governance of all standard templates and guides and the central repository in which they reside.
- Ensures the Processes and Systems are optimised, fit for purpose and support cost recovery.
- Ensures that the self-verification process is in place and is delivering expected results for process conformance, while overseeing any audits as a second layer of defence to ensure conformance.
- Be the focal point for advising practitioners about the procurement process, templates and for receiving the template related requests and CI suggestions.
- Define and delivers effective procurement risk management process for the Procurement and Supply Chain management team. Lead the end-to-end risk and assurance process and execution, including ACDD compliance actions
- Influencing and engaging with key stakeholders at all levels such as Legal, Ethics & Compliance, Tax, Insurance, Group Audit, the Line and Procurement and Supply Chain Management representatives to gather feedback, input and propose CI opportunities.
- Development, improvement and deployment of training and self-help learning materials to support deployment and compliance within Procurement and Supply Chain Management and wider business.
- Support any special projects required within or outside Procurement and supply chain management team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive procurement/supply chain experiences, including experiences in Oil & Gas or Manufacturing industry.
- Deep understanding of procurement policies, standards, procedures, processes and systems.
- Rich hands on procurement experiences in contracting, sourcing, negotiation, contract negotiation, supplier management, as well as process and system management.
- Deep understanding of business facing requirements, planning / execution processes and experience dealing with PSA/concessionaire approvals.
- Good knowledge of Procurement and supply chain management systems - P2P e.g. SAP/Maximo and Ariba OneSource.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft O365 applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Able to work under pressures; collaborate with internal and external teams and stakeholders in a multi-cultural and fast moving environment and provide prompt advice/solutions to regional and country-specific issues and challenges.
- Knowledge of ACDD process, Human Rights and Modern Slavery Act.
- Experience in identifying and mitigating risks in the supply chain, supporting project execution and driving supplier management
- Strong business acumen to unlock value, track record of collaboration, able to deliver agile solutions to the business, try new ways of working and displays a growth mindset.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.