Our Client an Global Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Planning, Performance Management and Digital Manager to be based in their offices in West London. The role is offered on an initial 6 month contract, Inside IR35 and a negotiable daily rate.
As Planning, Performance Management and Digital Manager you'll lead, design, and implement the digital SCM strategy. You will be responsible for reviewing current processes and identifying solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert in the supply market for digital procurement technologies and services.
Monitor and advise on current and future market trends.
- Continuously research and identify potential new technologies, capabilities, and suppliers, and track the evolution towards maturity of existing ones.
- Work with Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and Senior Leadership Team to define a detailed roadmap for the rollout of an end-to-end suite of digital procurement tools, aligned with overall Company procurement strategy.
- Lead sourcing of digital procurement solutions; manage ongoing supplier relationships.
- Drive deployment, customisation, test and evaluation, training, take-up and deriving optimal value from selected digital tools.
- Implement and manage a best-in-class procurement planning function, to assist CPO in defining optimal sequence and timing of procurement events, and procurement resource allocation.
- Develop and maintain effective planning tools to track and manage procurement processes and activities, with key focus on driving value creation.
- Extensive experience in procurement, with previous experience in a role focussed on digital procurement and previous experience in a role focussed on at least one of procurement planning and/or procurement performance management, with demonstrable experience of the other.
- Experience within an oil and gas operator and/or major supplier is strongly preferred but is not essential.
- Experience in West Africa desirable.
- Ability to develop manage and sustain effective business relationships with key digital/e-procurement vendors.
- Extensive expertise in digital procurement suppliers, capabilities, tools and technologies including cognitive computing/AI, intelligent content extraction, predictive/advanced analytics, collaboration networks, crowdsourcing, 3D printing, robotics, block chain, and cyber tracking.
- Experience in eProcurement tools and advanced TCO methodologies including Spend Analytics, eSourcing, and eAuctions.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.