- Assigned to over 10 projects with a level of complexity. Expert user of Primavera P6 software. Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in project planning and scheduling and considered a pipeline industry expert.
- Develop a realistic project plan and schedule to meet the project objectives. Ensure that all standard procedures and systems for project planning and scheduling are followed.
- Ensuring Contractor's plans and schedules are prepared and integrated according to project standards and contract requirements.
- Coordinate and update schedules with actual progress and forecast remaining durations, project milestones, and completion dates
- Apply practical field experience with planning and scheduling knowledge to identify challenges to the project schedule and suggest mitigation plans and prepare recovery schedules. Carry out what-if schedule analysis for different options or to assess impacts of certain events.
- Lead and coordinate development of project control Plan. Participate in the development of field controls deliverables including but not limited to score card template, RFP review process, progress report variance analysis, and change management procedure.
- Provide analysis and support to the project team related to forecast and budget analysis, schedule review, reporting of incurred costs and earned value measurements.
- Liaise with other stakeholders to ensure engagement with the construction progress, changes, highlights, and issues. Communicate the construction status and issues with PMs and control team in the office.
- Proactively report cost and schedule status and efficiently communicate any s risk and mitigation plan with PM/CM and project control supervisor.
- Need to visit the site bi-weekly or as required. may exposure to noise, moving equipment and uneven surfaces.
- Post-secondary education in engineering or construction. Project Management Professional credential (PMP) is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in construction, including 5 years of pipeline relevant experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment
- Computer skills using P6, Ecosys, Oracle, SAP, Power BI and Microsoft Office products specifically Excel
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.