Performance and Continuous Improvement Manager - Hybrid role
Petroplan are recruiting for a Performance and Continuous Improvement Manager to join a leading global Oil & Gas operator client of ours rapidly expanding in to EV(Electric Vehicle).
As the Global Performance and Continuous Improvement Manager you will play an integral part in our client EV programme across several fronts.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to define and implement our client's Global Performance plan that will underpin operational excellence across our client's EV installed base and be the face of our client business.
Purpose of the Role:
* Coordinate analysis of availability performance data across the global EV charging portfolio to define the strategic direction of reliability in the future.
* Identify specific target areas and define possible reliability improvement initiatives to address them, combining both business cases (supported by financial justifications) and the long-term incremental improvements in our client operational availability of its charging network.
* Interface globally across the regional operations and D&A teams.
* Supervise a Performance Analyst responsible for data analysis and preparation.
* This role reports to the Head of Operations Excellence
* Play a key role in operating out the externally committed target of 100,000 EV units by 2030.
* Lead the development of a market leading Global Performance and Continuous Improvement function which will drive operational excellence across the following regions: UK, Europe, ASPAC, NA
* Support the development of a reliability framework following state-of-the-art industry processes and tools.
* Be a member of the Operations Excellence leadership team; providing active support in the development of other reliability driven projects and services across the client operations function.
* Quantify and report the improvements both from performance and gross margin gains because of the deployment and embedding of performance improvement initiatives.
* Lead reliability MI for the effectiveness of the operational performance monitoring and reviews. This will include the development of customized KPI reports to monitor status and progress of relevant business targets.
* Network actively across/with the regional operations leads to promote the value of the performance analysis function and the use of this to drive reliability initiatives across the network.
* Develop and communicate reliability; use central infrastructure to promote knowledge sharing and standardization.
* Combine data analysis across all the reliability activities and lead the development of the business case for business-critical systems/tools and develop this landscape within our client.
* Active contribution to the EV Operations and Maintenance strategy for our client on the operational performance agenda and define and implement the most optimum solutions in each region- this strategy is essential and key to leading a customer focused business in a low margin environment.
* Contribute to the development of annual plans, budgets, and commercial models for yearly REVEX/OPEX expenditure in relation to performance and improvements to the network.
* Own the global roadmap for business-critical solutions/tool and facilitate external benchmarking for centrally driven efforts, owning the external relationship, scoping the terms of reference, agreeing on the terms of the contract, providing, and validating data, reviewing the study results, and turning insights into action.
* Experience in large scale Performance Improvement and Change Initiatives
* Team Leadership experience (essential). Experience in managing multidisciplined teams (desired).
* A knowledge and experience of all Operational functions, e.g., Engineering, Reliability & Maintenance, Logistics etc. A knowledge of operational management systems and the ability to manage improvement processes which increase the efficiencies of these systems and processes.
* Good understanding of the EV charging infrastructure and experience in this field a benefit. but other manufacturing industry backgrounds would be considered.
* Deep analytical skills to understand data and draw out key insights and messages.
* Capable to operate at all levels of the organization, with good inter-personal and presentation skills.
* Strong level of assertiveness, influencing, and communication skills
* Strong understanding of business decision-making processes and setting priorities
* The ability to work with incomplete data and derive conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.