Static Equipment & Package Engineering Services
During the FEED and EPSCC Phase, the Service holder is in charge to:
Reporting to the Piping & Layout Lead, the Service holder is in charge during the FEED and EPSCC Phases to:
* Verifying that all deliverables related to Static Equipment and Packages are fit for purpose and conform to the basis of design and project specifications, including contextualized GSs. The Service holder provides comments on engineering documents to secure that Project
* Contractual requirements are implemented by Contractor(s). Provides expertise for the Project in the domain of Piping and Static equipment
* Ensuring that the general layout and the Handling general layout of the AGUP phase 2 facilities comply with maintenance and inspection requirements, specifically during the engineering and construction phases
* Ensure Constructability and Modular design aspects considered by design
* Packages original design in FEED phase and follow-up in EPSCC (e.g. pressure vessels / heaters / air coolers / heat exchangers / vents / tanks), expediting visits to vendors premises, kick-off meetings-
* The Service holder shall liaise actively with operations team regarding all matters related to the operability, availability and maintainability of Piping and Handling, raising consequently necessary comments on general layout and 3D review in order to ensure its whole consistency
* The Service holder shall bring assistance on this subject as and when required.
* Assist the project management in Vendor selection.
* Review and comment vendor documents that have been assigned and assist package engineers in technical problem solving at all stage of work. Attend to vendors meeting as required
* Review and propose response to TQs and deviation requests for project management approval
* Perform regular visit at the WORKSHOP and WORKSITE. Inform package engineer of any concerns that might jeopardize the quality, the cost or the project schedule
* Support preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in the discipline.
* Manage punch-list (from reviews or meetings) clearance that they has been assigned
* Ensure the work is performed is consistent with other disciplines
* Provide support to the commissioning team in development and resolution of technical findings-
* The Service holder participates also in the review, preparation and implementation of all the maintenance and inspection means (procedures, contracts, resources...), for the start-up and the operational phases.
* The Service holder is also accountable for demonstrating individually an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, and for ensuring their application within the scope of responsibility.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.