Our Client an International Gas Power Company are looking for x2 Logistics System Specialist (Systems support) to be based in Budapest, Hungary or Remotely (must be based in the EU). The roles are offered with 18-month contracts and negotiable hourly rates.
Logistics System Specialist (Systems support) will support the overall logistics for process execution, adherence, and standardization.
- Create, modify, and maintain updates for all transportation management & planning systems training material for all users
- Facilitate transition planning and go-live needs with Client business leaders to mitigate risk to shipment fulfilment.
- Participate in workouts to drive process standardization across businesses & identify benefits.
- Support master data validation (Customers, Supplier, Item/Commodities, Locations) and volume ramp up strategy development.
- Support development and improvement to new business integration methods.
- Provide routine updates to initiatives project manager on project tasks, milestones, risks, and changes.
- Attend meetings to assist in the review, root case and documentation of system and process failures.
- Coordinate training and testing cycles in preparation for go-live roll out.
- Support all performance metrics and report out at defined frequencies (i.e., weekly, monthly, etc)
- Liaise amongst business leaders/team members, logistics operations, and Oracle
- development team to ensure consistency in expectations, needs, and desired outcome.
- Leverage appropriate Logistics resources and processes to contribute to implementation planning & execution.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in logistics activities in engineering/construction/manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; and exception-based management capability.
- Strong understanding of supply chain and transportation planning business drivers, organization structures and transportation key performance Indicators.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.