Project development Manager - Hybrid role
Petroplan are recruiting for a project developer to join the team to one of the top 3 renewable energies developer in the UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate need be able to progress solar PV and energy storage projects from land identification stage through to pre-construction.
- Identifying new land areas for the development of solar and storage projects using a range of desktop land finding tools.
- Managing and overseeing projects over the entire project development process including planning, grid applications / connections and stakeholder liaison.
- Liaising with external planning consultants, local planning officers, surveyors, grid operators, technical advisors and other stakeholders.
- Producing regular project pipeline reports and issuing to key internal and external parties.
- Working with European Development Director and Finance team to manage development cash flow forecasts for all projects in pipeline.
- Compiling detailed plant forecast performance data into master spreadsheets and manage updates throughout the development and design process.
- Oversee document management systems including compilation of data rooms for project transactions.
- Liaising with Technical Services and Operations teams as required to ensure smooth transition of projects between internal departments.
- Producing high quality bid documentation for new renewable opportunities.
- Additional duties as may be required in the execution of the role.
- Experience of working in solar and battery storage industries
- Previous experience of working in a project development role advantageous.
- High attention to detail.
- Motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Organisational skills and time management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter, proactive team player, capable of leading by doing, able to work under pressure.
- No specific requirements. Any previous qualifications or training related to renewables will be a bonus.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.