Do you want to be part of the team that shapes the future of our client's business?
They are looking for a Recycling Market Developer to work in their Budapest HQ!
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
The Recycling market developer drives the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the recycling business line, creates proposals for business directions for product and customer portfolio, identifies new business opportunities and sales channels and also maintains effective market intelligence.
What the job involves:
- Mapping the market for customers, identifying leads, establishing commercial relationship with the customers, understanding their requirements and translating these into the marketing strategy for the recycling business line.
- Constantly monitoring the fundamentals on the market and the short-mid- to long term trends.
- Identifying profitability drivers and formulating business directions for product and customer portfolio development;
- Preparing calculations, price proposals to support market penetration in line with the marketing strategy.
- Exposure to upper management by formulating alternatives of the different mid- and long-term scenarios and preparing proposals to support the management decision making processes.
- Building, managing and developing customer base (sales pipeline) in order to ensure smooth and fast market entry.
- Supporting product development by close cooperation with R&D and Petrochemicals Technical service, creating customer value propositions.
- Working cross-functionally, acting as interface between the strategy team and the operational team(s).
- Planning and holding periodical internal trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Representing the company in professional associations, industry events and trade shows; driving products' awareness at potential partners, industry influencers, building industry network.
- Strong ability to handle different tasks and projects in parallel.
- Strategic mindset complemented with a driven attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (in spoken and written English) with distinct customer focus (previous B2B experience is an advantage)
- Self-driven personality, curious to always be up-to-date with developments in the field.
- Ability to work independently, while being a stable member of the team.
- Strong cooperation skills within the team, with key stakeholders and with external vendors and consultants.
- Willingness to conducts their daily work in line with the team values of Respect, Cooperation, Entrepreneurship, Excellence, Diversity, Positive thinking.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (User Level).
- Driving license (B category).
- 5 years of experience in technical/chemical/plastic/recycling industry is a plus.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36737