- Accountable for Engineering and MRO service & materials contracts and call-offs
- Leads a line-facing team focusing on day-to-day procurement transaction and delivery of services and materials
- Implements common processes, to enable efficient and compliant procurement transactions
- Establishes, identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities on procurement processes, policies and procedures
- Deploys contractor safety management program, contractor oversight, schedule of responsibilities, and implements risk mitigation plans
- Identifies Engineering and MRO risks (sector/supplier/contract) and develops and implements risk mitigation plans as part of sector strategies and sourcing
- Develops and implements Engineering and MRO Category Management and Contracting Plans
- Leads strategic sourcing of delegated categories
- Leads Engineering and MRO Categories supplier performance management, including facilitation of Performance Review Meetings
- Deliver robust cost management and minimize business risk through ensuring rigorous contract management controls
- Creates a working environment that recognises expertise, encourages high performance and entrepreneurial risk taking to land pragmatic solutions to complex business issues
- Significant experience gained leading teams in a project environment in Engineering and MRO.
- Managing significant spend typically up to $ 500 million per annum
- Leading procurement strategy across international operations
- Working across disciplines and cross-functional teams
- Strong HSE management leadership skills Experience
- Procurement & execution in complex international environments within the Oil or gas industry (e.g. major Projects, engineering, or construction, or production operations and support)
- Engagement in complex negotiations with international suppliers
- Experience of delivering to other time zones and cultural environments
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35471