- To support the functions based at the Corporate Centre (CC) meeting their objectives through maximising value for the company through the delivery of strategic/tactical sourcing initiatives, management of operational procurement (P2P) and supplier performance management.
- The role is dedicated to the support the Information Systems ("IS") function, working in the team of three (two team members reporting to the Category Lead) that Supply Chain Management function dedicate to IS. It will focus on procurement of computer hardware and services. It is not a generalist indirect procurement role.
Responsibilities /Key Objectives:
- Take ownership of allocated categories of IT hardware, networks, telecommunications and infrastructure spend, develop and implement category strategies, close liaison/working with Contract Holders to understand requirements, review and plan demand.
- Provide day to day commercial advice to IS Contract Holders on C&P issues and governance. Advise on appropriate C&P strategies which manage risk, exploit commercial opportunities and maximise value for money.
- Lead the commercial and contractual interaction with suppliers, particularly those of computer, infrastructure and storage equipment and services.
- Manage the sourcing process; development of pre tender and tender documentation in conjunction with Contract Holder/s, Pre-Qualification, Request for Information, Invitation to Tender and Recommendation to Award.
- Manage operational procurement (P2P) activities in SAP and associated document administration duties.
- Work co-operatively in delivering continuous improvement, streamlining processes, minimising risk and maximising value for the company.
- Raise the profile of C&P within customer function, promoting C&P principles and influencing policy where appropriate.
Experience and Education:
- Proven IT and IS procurement experience; Category Management principles and execution, Strategic/Tactical Sourcing, Contracting, and Post Award Supplier Performance Management.
- A proven record as a negotiator who has delivered savings and contract efficiencies.
- P2P Systems experience.
- MCIPS qualified or an equivalent is desirable.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34372