Project Engineer (Renewables)
MEng or equivalent. Chartered Engineer status
Provide project management/ Project Engineering Services across a range of ODE renewables projects.
Scope of Responsibilities:
* Run smaller renewables projects as study manager
* Support project manager on larger renewable scopes of work
* Lead ITT for package contracts on Offshore Wind Farms
* Responsible for all technical and commercial aspects of packages
* Lead negotiations with preferred suppliers
* Responsible for maintaining/updating project CTRs
* Checking and approving documents
* Lead meetings
* Production of study reports
* Liaison with external companies such as certification bodies
* Comfortable as a client interface
* Interface with other disciplines to ensure inputs are suitable and that comments are responded to appropriately
* Lead numerous new business proposals for offshore wind farm projects.
* Meeting with and presenting to potential clients, partners and industry leaders to promote the services of ODE.
* Responsible for the cost, time and resource estimates, detailed technical proposal write-ups and proposals completion.
* Report progress of assigned projects to senior Management
Safety and Environmental Related Tasks
No specific HSEQ responsibilities
? Excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
? Leadership skills and management experience
? Good technical understanding of their discipline
? Commercial awareness
? Motivated team worker, encouraging the best from all involved
? Confident and outgoing individual
? Strong work ethic
? Ability to multi-task
? Flexible to travel in UK and working away from base office
Hours: Full time
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.