EV Truck PMO Analyst
Leading Global Energy Company
6 month initial contract
Hybrid Working - 2/3 days per week in the office
Petroplan are pleased to be supporting a major global energy operator client continue their expansion into the EV industry.
After successfully growing their EV Charging team over the past few months, they are looking to diversify their existing Truck Division into the EV industry.
The Programme Manager Office & Analyst role is to support our clients Truck Electrification team in the delivery of early phase projects and initiatives.
Ideally you will have previous experience across the e-mobility industry (automotive, Truck or charging infrastructure providers would be desirable but not essential)
You will join a highly integrated and ?interconnected organization requiring close cross-functional and matrixed ways of working. You will be working across both development and delivery "squad" teams (internal and 3rd parties) who are enabling the launch of early customer offer propositions, product solutions and infrastructure - seeking to rapidly learn and continuously improve our offer and insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prime responsibility will be to establishing core tools and processes and lead the co-ordination and delivery of these cross functional projects across all markets
- Ensure projects are progressed in a structured, consistent, disciplined and efficient way to facilitate rapid, assured progress
- Establishing best in class programme management tools and processes (building on existing practice - including Agile, Kanban methodologies) and assuring that they are fully embedded within each commercial project
- Programme management at a portfolio level (origination through to execute) ensuring consistent high-quality approach and efficient and safe delivery.
- Provide PMO support to a number of commercial infrastructure and partnership projects that are in various stages from project initiation to project completion, located in the UK and mainland Europe
- Ensure projects are well-prepared for success - assist in the facilitation of resources, decision tracking, work scheduling, stakeholder management and engagement to assist with smooth and successful silent running
- Centralised reporting of programme delivery
- Co-ordination and production of periodic project communications e.g. project dashboards
- Development of standard project reporting materials to support senior project governance
- Provision of updates to monthly governance meeting as appropriate.
- Co-ordination and holder of budget management
- Assist and support project and programme delivery as required
- Facilitation of internal and external meetings
- Ability to demonstrate experience in the full range of responsibilities required
- Able to conduct scoping/study exercises that understand actual performance and turn these into meaningful actions to resolve.
- Act a co-ordination point for project teams comprised of a business owner, work stream leads, business analysts, and subject matter experts.
- Liaise with Domain Product Owners and Delivery Squads to establish programme status, workflow, points of escalation, decisions, risks and interventions required so they can be resolved with clear understanding and requirements
- Experience working independently and of managing a busy workload, with the ability to demonstrate effective prioritisation of work
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A team player who is self-motivated, resilient and proactive
- Experience in a multinational, corporate environment requiring discretion and cultural awareness
- Ability to work effectively across a network of cross functional teams, networks and stakeholder
- Hand`s on and pro-active problem solver, commits to delivery and deeply involved not only in high level management but also working towards programme success
- Positive personality, with energetic and strong resilience under challenging environments
- A good balance of structured/holistic thinking with fast moving and pragmatic approach to ensure quick delivery
- Ability to learn work processes and systems
- Able to work on own initiative and equally as part of a team
- Previous experience of e-mobility industry across automotive, Truck or charging infrastructure providers
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.