- Execute the strategic sourcing of defined products or services within the Drilling and Measurements Sector;
- Prepare Strategy & Bid List (SBL) for approval by relevant Governance Boards
- Prepare all necessary RFP and Contract documentation for issue through Ariba OneSource (ROO instance);
- Apply appropriate local contracting templates and work with
- Technical stakeholders to define and develop scopes of work
- and evaluation criteria;
- Actively manage tender process including all bidderclarifications and communications through to contract award.
- Prepare Recommendation for Award (RFA) for approval by relevant governance board(s) and ensure timely execution and implementation of resulting actions and award endorsements;
Contract and Supplier Management:
- Undertake contract administration activities including Call Off issuance, support invoice queries and any dispute resolution as may be required
- Deliver robust cost management and minimise business risk through ensuring rigorous contract management controls. Monitor spend report data to ensure spend is within contract sanction value.
- Support supplier performance management against established
- Support HSE or other investigations from time to time as required
- Support cost reduction activities through negotiation and/or retendering activities, including development of contractor engagement plans and negotiation strategies
- University degree or equivalent
- MCIPS or equivalent professional qualification
Essential experience and job requirements
- Strong understanding and experience of implementing the principles of Category Management.
- Track record of successful delivery in complex, challenging international upstream environments.
- Analytical abilities including marketplace and financial analysis as needed for category management
- Strong Ms Word, Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal clients
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH35946