The purpose of this position is to deliver effective SCM approaches through effective contracting for well engineering and some associated exploration activities.
This shall include a cradle to grave approach from tendering, contract execution and post award contract management facilitation.
Capable of demand planning and open sharing of prospective workloads.
- Ability to work sensibly.
- Prepare tender approval documents and tender packages.
- Conduct tenders in a professional manner including capability of material contract exceptions closure.
- Ensure stakeholder alignment including liaison, through Local Content Personnel and Legal, for regulatory alignment.
- Capable of understanding sourcing processes control including compliance and governance
- Procurement of well tangibles.
- Procurement of civils design and construction contracts.
- Procurement of various well engineering services.
- Management of C&P systems to manage all purchase orders, tenders and contracts.
- Delivering innovative and cost effective contracting philosophies that will mitigate risks.
- Articulate dispute management in a manner consistent with the company requirements and professional practice.
- SHE is paramount - practice and manage it.
- Promote and apply post contract management with inception of KPI's.
- Minimise maverick spend and educate personnel on the implications of such practice.
- Managing market intelligence to take advantage of the prevailing opportunities in the marketplace.
- Mentor and coach, where necessary.
- To work collaboratively.
- Assis in managing business performance in post award management.
2-7 years' experience in a similar role
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34075