Support the African Business Unit in meeting its objectives through the transfer of knowledge and skills to direct reports within the C&P team, including assigning of tasks, monitoring and supervising performance, advising and mentoring.
Supporting the WELLS Team and other support functions within the Business Unit in the development & execution of their procurement strategies, the composition and issue of invitations to tender, objective bid evaluation, contract negotiation, preparation and award of the final contract Post award administration and reporting, contractor performance management.
Development and implementation of Local Content strateg.
Responsibilities /Key Objectives:
- Develops & implements relevant procurement strategies with emphasis on Wells categories.
- Ensures the Company direction of maximising local content and its delivery is clearly implemented in all Well contracts.
- Reviews specifications and scope of work and further develops these into a clearly articulated expression of commercial intent by liaising with the Well Engineering team.
- Responsible for development, compilation and conduct of pre-qualification exercises, invitation to tender documentation, tender openings and evaluation of tenders received, including detailed analysis of commercial and contractual qualifications, exceptions and deviations.
- Collation of and feedback of vendor data to the SCM Data, Systems & Reporting Advisor
- Ensures governance and compliance obligations are fully addressed and documented
- Responsible for contractor performance management for the Wells and other contracts.
- Addresses variations and claims with contractors
- Provides support to contract owners or budget holders in support of the contract management process, on post-award contractual interpretation and administration matters
- Provides regular management reports on activities
- Attends progress meetings and presents management updates
- Undertakes other duties within his or her capability or qualification level as may be reasonably required
- Responsible for local content requirements in the C&P tender process ((strategy formulation, setting of LC questions, evaluation of responses, LC evaluation reports, drafting of LC obligations in the contract and providing feedback).
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30986