- Preparation of final contract documents, internal recommendations and execution of contract
- Negotiation of contracts, working on terms, conditions and commercial points.
- Preparation and development of Contract Strategies
- Preparation, coordination and issue of Pre-Qual /ITT packages
- Analysis and evaluation of proposals
- Assist in securing Local Tender Committee/Corporate Tender Board necessary approvals
- Rate reviews, amendment, variation, milestones, completion/handover, disputes, invoicing and management of key suppliers.
- Raising of Purchase Orders from approved requisitions, applying diligence to pricing and T&Cs, issue of call off orders to suppliers, track return of orders and expediting same.
- Assurance of all documentation requirements relating to contracts (including Insurance documentation) and maintenance of existing contract documentation.
- Developing and encouraging innovative methods and techniques through the contract life cycle
- Lead efforts to resolve contractor claims or disputes in and when they arise
- Providing key support to all stakeholders in the Contract performance management
- Contribute to the functional activities of the Supply Chain function within Company as appropriate including reporting, departmental and SCM discipline meetings, etc
- Building strong and productive relationships with the Project's key contractors and other internal / external stakeholders.
- Negotiating high value / high risk contracts under time pressure.
- Ensuring that the contracts are fit for purpose and achieve an appropriate allocation of risk between all parties.
- Liaison with technical and operational departments and assistance in compiling joint agreed strategies.
- Optimising technical and commercial outcomes.
- Promoting good SCM practice throughout the Project.
- Manage, minimise and track cost expenditure against approved budget.
- Substantial knowledge of standard forms of contracts, conditions and conventions prevalent in the North Sea and other areas
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Use of management systems such as Oracle, SAP, Smartplant
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31105