Petroplan are looking to recruit and excellent Workday Specialist to work for a major Oil and Gas client in the South East of England.
This will be a long term contract to start ASAP.
Ideally you will be a Project Manager with HR systems knowledge who has worked on a global HR system implementation.
Candidates should have experience with implementing a HR system to multiple countries.
- Responsible for gathering data and information regarding in-country processes, procedures and FAQs
- Support and drive as required transition related activities for the countries
- Provide support on transition activities during the Service Rehearsal testing
- Work with the countries and HR Services to determine readiness for handover to HR Services
- Responsible for guiding countries through implementation, Go-Live and post Go-Live until the transition to HR Services is complete
- Managing countries acceptance and handover after implementation and sustainability
- Support completion of run book for handover of each country
- Provide checklists and acceptance criteria for handover
- Progress tracking on transition and handover
- Escalate cluster RAID items to Workstream Lead
- To execute the transition plan and contribute to the successful execution of the global Workday Services Programme implementation.
- Deliverables include the following
- Knowledge Capture and Transfer
- Country Engagement
- Transition Plan Delivery
- RAID item escalation
- Experience of implementing Workday across an organisation with a good knowledge of the Workday suite of products - other HRIS experience will be considered
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English writing skills
- Experience of interacting with stakeholders at all levels; ability to understand the audience and tailor the level of interaction accordingly
- Experience of dealing with multiple countries and cultures
- Experience of HR systems
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes within a large, complex, multi-national organisation
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33835