Petroplan are looking for a experienced Bunker Trader to work for one of the World's largest value added resellers of marine fuels.
* Lead Sales to achieve company goals
* Work closely with Physical Suppliers/Vessels Owners/Operators to meet demand/sales volumes.
* Optimize Sales volume with price, primarily earning margin, and set price targets on daily basis.
* Creating daily trading strategies depending on the market structure and expectations
* Negotiate contracts with term/spot customers.
* Make Sales analysis, reports, and projections.
* Supporting and expanding our Bunker sales activities by developing a profitable customer platform
* Daily customer contact expected, both on an operational and on a strategic level
* Developing and expanding the team's customer relations
* Investigating and exploring new business opportunities in the market
* Participate in major industry events.
* Travel and meet customers to develop and strengthen customer relationship.
Key Qualifications / Experience
In return the client can offer a healthy base salary as well as a competitive comission structure.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30709