- Under direct supervision, receives assignments, instructions, and direction for daily activities.
- Job role generally works directly with a product service line and is responsible for handling all inventory related issues such as goods receipts, goods issues to sales orders, inventory counting and reconciliation, to support timely and accurate billing.
- The Material Coordinator I also requires an understanding of the relevant products.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Two year degree and 1 years work experience preferred.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment environment is preferred.
- Entry level position.
- No previous experience required.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.