- For planning and safe execution of high priority industrial service support work.
- For ensuring the asset holds sufficient service resources and materials to support the 2-week schedule.
- For ensuring any allocated regulatory compliance work is completed as planned.
- For ensuring all work close-out is prepared, executes and completed in accordance with the work management data and CoW standards as applicable
- For ensuring the effectiveness and resource efficiency of services work completed and resolving and/or escalating systemic issues that prevent the completion of the agreed work schedule.
- Contractor management and oversight to deliver the contractual requirements - ensuring contractors deliver the contract promise.
- For progressing and monitoring the competency of the asset service technicians in line with the global contract management
- Ensure that personnel involved in services provision have requisite training, experience and competence level relative to the equipment .
- For delivering safe, quality and reliable service support to the site team in alignment with Company values.
- Test and confirm Site readiness
- Discuss site readiness issues and agree mitigation actions
- Recommend changes in services execution task content / method and frequency to support continuous improvement in effectiveness /efficiency.
- Input into the plan for maintenance/operations activity within the 12 week schedule.
- Input to the plan for site activity within the 2-week schedule.
- Input into setting annual maintenance budget.
- Decide the content and schedule for Maintenance Control of Work reviews with work permit approver.
- 14/14 rotational schedule
- 10-15 years of worksite or field base experience overseeing execution of contractor work
- TWIC card
- OPITO BOSIET
- Must reside within 30 miles of Houma, LA
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.