Please note: due to current global situation only Malaysian nationals will be considered for the role
Company: Oil and Gas Operator
REPORTING TO: Project Services Manager
- The job holder is responsible for developing and maintaining the integrated project master schedules in term of cost & schedule for both Offshore Facilities and Onshore Gas Plant 2 (OGP2) projects starting from FEED/EPCC tendering until completion of FEED/EPCC execution, i.e. Basic engineering design, Detailed engineering design, Procurement, Construction & Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Plant performance test and Handover to operation.
- He/she also be responsible to monitor and highlight if there is any potential cost overrun or delay of work performed by contractor/company including to propose the practical solution and adjust the plan to suite with the latest project status. He/she is responsible to review and provide project cost evaluation/benchmarking and budgeting of FEED/EPCC phases. He/she also assists Project Service Manager in monitor LLI procurement scheduling and monitoring to ensure the desired project target will be achieved.
- Be a project focal point to review/develop Project master schedule and monitor/highlight both internal and external key activities.
- Be a project focal point to review and monitor Change order including to monitor the balance of Contract value.
- Liaise with Project engineer to prepare Tender plan or other deliverable to obtain management/committee approval in relating to Cost/Procurement management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry both onshore and offshore
- Professional certificate by accredited Bodies/ Associations e.g. PMI is an advantage but not necessary
- Must have extensive knowledge of project management, budget control, schedule control and quality control management.
- Must have a good understanding of facilities design and production operations including a broad range of expertise on conceptual, development and production operations of Offshore and Onshore constructions.
- Good verbal communication, coordination and organizing skills with ability to work with minimal supervision and liaise effectively and efficiently with other team members within / outside Department.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Cost and Planning with proven track record in FEED, Detailed Engineering, EPC, projects management & execution.
- Experiences in Offshore/Onshore engineering and construction in the oil and gas industry including to Petrochemical or Refinery projects.
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.