- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Head of Malaysia Business Support Department to be able to deliver the following key objectives:
- Maintain filing system
- Coordinate flow of information between all management team
- Perform diverse secretarial duties including distribution of emails and messages, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate all appointments, inter-department meetings and maintain an efficient record of the meetings and provides the Department Head timely reminders on his appointments/meetings.
- Arrangements of flights and hotel accommodation, visa applications and car rentals for business and personal trips.
- Assist in preparations of presentation materials, both for internal and external use.
- Assist in compilation of weekly reports, monthly forecast reports and Executive Committee reports and to ensure timely submission to the Management.
- Organize, receive, monitor, and track documents to ensure proper handling with regards to signature, distribution, and responses.
- Provide administrative assistance to and respective team members.
- Preparation of payment requests for reimbursements and submission to Finance Department for processing payment once approval is granted.
- Verification of claims and reimbursements submitted for approval.
- Maintain an efficient Information Management System that includes keeping master files, indexing office correspondence for all outgoing and incoming correspondences for Department Head.
- Attend to ad-hoc requests and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Private Secretarial Course (PSC) or equivalent and experience.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently, resourceful, and multi-tasks.
- A good team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.