Petroplan are currently looking for an experienced G&G Advisor for a position in Malaysia;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The jobholder should have a Degree in Geology or Earth Sciences preferably with a post-graduate degree in the geosciences.
Experience & Requirements
The jobholder should have the following:
- Minimum 15 years' experience related to petroleum exploration, appraisal and development with increasing levels of technical leadership.
- Familiar with seismic interpretation, petroleum systems, structural geology in extensional regimes, fault-seal analysis, sequence stratigraphy, 3D static modelling and offshore drilling operations.
- Expertise in assessing pre-drill subsurface risk and in making pre-drill volumetric evaluations.
- Familiarity with Petronas PPGUA guidelines, and working with JV partners and host authority.
- Ability to integrate seismic mapping and geologic interpretation into an overall 3D subsurface geological model.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in business development block reviews and data room assessment will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical background of geology and geophysics with the motivation to find new and improved solutions, either by applying new technology or creativity and innovation.
- Strong desire to develop the technical skills of junior staff, and very active in promoting technical development of colleagues.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36118