- Petroleum & Reservoir engineering responsibility for supporting the block H FLNG2 Gas Sabah deepwater oil project(s).
- Provide petroleum & reservoir engineering support for the development / implementation of Well and Reservoir Management Plans (WRMP), Field Development Plan (FDP), Full Field Reviews (FFR), Corporate Gateway Reviews (GSR) and production optimization.
- Conduct technical evaluations of reserves, well performance and fluid distributions in individual reservoir systems utilizing petrophysical, geological, seismic data and production data. Perform reservoir voidage and performance monitoring calculations and prepare / present material at production review / optimization meetings as required.
- Develop well and reservoir / field production and watercut / GOR profiles for different Oil field production scenarios using analytical and DCA models and numerical simulation techniques. Custodian for block H Gas numerical simulation GAP-MBAL network model(s).
- Establish and maintain technical database of all reservoir properties, reservoir pressure databases, TesTrak / MDT databases, well performance history as required.
- Provide Reservoir Engineering input to support all external meetings including Annual Asset Management Integrated Review (AMiR), Annual Review of Petroleum Resources (ARPR), Quarterly TCM / IOM meetings.
- Undertake regular analysis of well performance using pressure transient analysis (PTA) and maintain well performance monitoring databases as required.
- Provide input into annual ARPR reserves compilation, quality checking, reporting and presentation.
- Work with COMPANY corporate to ensure all technical work and reserves assessment are compliant with companies Technical Assurance procedures.
- Maintain activities of technical support and data analysis according to business plan.
- Ensure that all data is quality controlled to company and external audit standards.
- Provide technical support to solve technical problems relating to reservoir engineering and petroleum engineering tasks using accurate engineering and statistical analysis techniques.
- Resolve all technical problems relating to reservoir engineering and petroleum engineering tasks relating to the accurate characterization of reservoir fluid systems
- Liaise with other technical and commercial disciplines (drilling, geology, production, planning, commercial) to ensure constructive and full integration of pertinent data into all reservoir asset evaluations.
- Provide management support for the compilation of regular progress reports, project status, reserves and development option reviews.
- Input into annual reserves evaluation process.
- Provide consistent high-quality data preparation and analysis support to all subsurface engineering disciplines within the development group.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Earth Sciences, Reservoir/Petroleum Engineering or Mathematics, Statistics or applied science degree.
- Familiar with PETRONAS FDP requirement and guidelines with minimum of 5 years' experience in FDP, reserves evaluation and numerical modeling.
- Major experience with practical application of reservoir engineering principles to optimize reserves, recovery factors and production under various reservoir production strategies in Oil and Gas reservoirs.
- Strong computing skills, knowledge in working with PETREL, ECLIPSE, TNAV, Saphir, OFM, GAP-Prosper-Mbal and Microsoft Office.
- Proven numeracy skills. Self-motivator and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven teamwork skills.
- Proven leadership, negotiating, organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.