Head, Production Engineering (Malaysian Nationals Only. KL Based)
- Coordinate, assess and redistribute engineering workload evenly among the production engineers in the team.
- Responsible to oversee all the routine well and reservoir surveillance, problem well diagnostics and repair across Sabah & Sarawak Asset.
- Responsible to ensure the development and continuous update of the well and field production performance, production allocation, investigations, maintaining IPM (linking Material Balance, Nodal Analysis and Surface Network Software - Prosper- GAP- MBal).
- Develop, update and ensuring the implementation of well start-up and shut down procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure the implementation of the flow assurance program through direct liaison with the production chemist, flow assurance engineer, and service company representatives on the day-to-day operations.
- Actively perform well and surface debottlenecking studies in the operating field.
- Work with Cross-functional teams to define and update Field Development Plans and review new field development program in terms of well/field deliverability, artificial lift requirement and contingency recovery method where applicable.
- Review new completion design program and ensure well deliverability and contingency for artificial lift and other flow assurance requirement.
- Conduct frequent Field/Site visits for sharing production and reservoir surveillance strategy with field operators and supervisory staff.
- Liaise with and assist in the development of procedures with the Well Services Intervention Team. Close liaison with process, facilities, maintenance, and reservoir engineers.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.