To be responsible in Production Engineering projects related to the Kikeh Deepwater, West Patricia and SK Gas Oilfield. This involves flow assurance issues, problem well diagnostic, database management and Nodal analysis in order to achieve safe, timely and effective actions to optimize the production.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the flow assurance techniques and programs.
- Responsible for routine well and reservoir surveillance, problem well diagnostics and repair.
- Ensure production data management system (PDMS) is fully functional, both for the daily reporting and engineering analysis software.
- Responsible for well and field production performance, production allocation, database management, investigate, control coning, maintain choke model, linking Material Balance, Nodal Analysis and surface Network Software ( Prosper-GAP- MBal).
- Ensure adequate well start-up and shut down procedures are prepared and followed for Kikeh Deepwater, West Patricia and SK Gas wells.
- Close liaison with Well Intervention engineer and Process Engineer.
- Work with Cross-functional team to define and update the field completion strategy.
- Occasional field/Site visits for sharing production and reservoir surveillance strategy.
- Coordinate all technical work, both in house and by outside contractors, related to Production Engineering.
- Assist in coordination of budget activities whenever required.
- Reports directly to the Senior Engineer, Production keeping him informed of all technical activities.
- Liaise with all other disciplines to ensure proper document archiving.
- Works with the Offshore Team to ensure proper procedures/information is passed on with regards to the production engineering issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Engineering, preferably in Petroleum Engineering.
- Familiar with issues relating to drilling, production and work over of offshore dry-tree and Subsea wells.
- Familiar with reservoir, completions and construction engineering.
- Experience with production optimization using computer software.
- Willingness to travel to the field, both onshore and offshore.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.