- As Senior Analyst Business Strategy in Procurement team, accountable for coordination, and execution of purchasing plan and strategies in an effective manner.
- Ensure timely placement of contracts/purchase orders as per assignment from Procurement Team Lead.
- Ensure standards of ethics, fairness in procurement activities is maintained, seek to uphold and enhance the integrity of the procurement process as well as maintain strict confidentiality of documents pertaining to procurement as per Company's Procurement Procedure and PETRONAS's Standard.
- Plan, coordinate, and administer procurement activities to meet specified required dates.
- Initiate, perform and manage all efforts on procurement process and activities to put in place purchases and contracts as per assignment.
- Develop, establish, and implement procurement procedures, standards and systems required in administering the procurement efforts.
- Initiate activities related to sourcing, pre-qualification, enquiry, evaluation, recommendation, ordering in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Prepare Pre-Qualification/Screening, Tender Plans, Invitation tTo Bid Documents.
- Evaluation Criteria, Evaluation Reports and Award Recommendations.
- Liaise with PETRONAS/approving authorities and partners to obtain the necessary comments, endorsements and approvals of the procurement related activities.
- Seek PETRONAS/partners endorsement and approval of Tender Plans, Technical/Commercial Evaluation Criteria, Technical Evaluation Reports, Techno, Commercial Evaluation Reports and Award Recommendation Reports.
- Initiate and prepare PETRONAS reporting for PETRONAS Contract Monitoring (PCM), and any other reports as required by PETRONAS or Company.
- Advise the company on PETRONAS/government procedures, rules and regulations in a Malaysian operating environment on procurement related activities.
- Act as focal point on all procurement matters and interfacing with User Departments, including self-starting, control and coordinating all related activities.
- Prepare and Facilitate Procurement Road Show to Contract Holder/Users to educate the procurement process and procedure.
- Any other activities to support procurement function as per assignment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience in oil and gas industry.
- A sound knowledge of PETRONAS Tenders and Contracts Procedures.
- Self motivated.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Strong team building skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Preparing, and coordinating detailed purchasing work plan of assigned Contracts/purchase orders.
- Ensuring that all activities comply with all Company, PETRONAS, and Government requirements, procedures and regulations.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.