Responsible for executing the engineering and construction project starting from FEED/EPCIC tendering of offshore facilities, associated pipeline, and related onshore facilities until completion of FEED/EPCIC execution, i.e. Basic engineering design, Detailed engineering design, Procurement, Construction & pre-commissioning, commissioning, plant performance test and handover to operation. The job holder also interfaces, coordinates, and manages multi-disciplinary engineers, contractors, and vendors to deliver the projects in accordance with Company's technical requirements, schedule, and budget.
The Senior Offshore Project engineer shall be responsible for the Project Execution covering all Engineering Phases from CFT development, Tendering execution, Basic engineering, Detailed engineering, Construction, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up, and Performance test of Offshore facilities, associated pipelines, and related onshore facilities.
- Developing project execution plans and project management procedures and coordinating with contractors and vendors to prepare a close-out report covering all phases/contracts, coordinating interfaces between Project offshore facilities and OGP2 with the onshore project engineer and team to ensure alignment of design information share/exchange between disciplines and to develop tender requirements for Long Lead Items (LLI) in the responsible discipline and ensure all scope is fully captured as contract requirements for the subsequent stage. Including to be assisting tendering team to conduct tendering process until the award. Facilitate meetings, workshops, and coordination between the client project team, contractor, supplier, operation, and maintenance, and responsible to provide justification to resolve relevant project management issues, queries, deviations, and discrepancies among appropriate engineering deliverables. Participate and contribute to technical review sessions e,g, HAZID, ALARP, Project Technical Review, etc. as a project focal point and provide general support during engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning phases to disciplines where applicable.
- Responsible for executing any procurement items of the project by managing the interface between the related discipline engineers, and procurement officer including any other related functions (e.g. Logistic team, QA/QC team, etc.) in the procurement of equipment/materials and long-lead items including to material testing/inspection. Manage the team to develop tender requirements in the responsible discipline and ensure all scope is fully captured as Contract requirements for the subsequent stage. Including to be assisting Tendering team to conduct tendering process until the award and monitor and resolve any project management issues that surfaced at job sites expeditiously for smooth completion of fabrication and installation.
- Ensure correct engineering as-built mark-ups for all disciplines and coordinate with design contractor to update into As-built design package and ensure smooth hand-over of both engineering design package and constructed facilities. Prepare a regular progress report for issuance to the Project Manager and establish a daily routine with the Project Manager on all project management issues to promote the implementation and adherence to the Company's SSHE rules and regulations and ensure the proper administration and follow-up of the project's documentation e.g. Technical Query (TQ), drawings, etc. Generate corrective actions when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or a related field with Professional Certificate from an accredited Bodies/ Association e.g. PMI is an advantage but not necessary
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Offshore Oil & Gas with a minimum of 10 years experience in a Project management role with a proven track record in FEED, Detailed Engineering, EPCIC, project management & execution.
- Experiences as Company Site Representative and/or field engineer during Offshore construction for a major project are preferable and in project management with the scope of shore approach pipeline is an advantage with experience in CFT development and Tendering execution of Offshore facilities and extensive knowledge of offshore project management, budget control, schedule control, and quality control management.
- Familiar with international codes and standards related to offshore engineering commonly accepted in the oil and gas industry including related local regulations for offshore design and construction and must t have a good understanding of facilities design and production operations including a broad range of expertise on conceptual, development, and production operations of offshore constructions.
- Must have extensive knowledge of offshore project management, budget control, schedule control, and quality control management and be familiar with international codes and standards related to offshore engineering commonly accepted in the oil and gas industry including to related local regulations for offshore design and construction.
- Must have a good understanding of facilities design and production operations including a broad range of expertise on conceptual, development, and production operations of offshore constructions.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.