The purpose of job is to produce deliverables under the direction / supervision of a Lead / Principal Engineer. This involves performing design calculations, assisting in the performance of engineering and field development studies, and assisting Junior Engineers when required.
Senior Front End/ Process Engineer role would be;
- Develop and disseminate within the operational entity a specific experience and know-how of Energy Transition studies (Blue and Green H2 derivatives, CCUS, energy intermittency management).
- Assist Lead to execute project by producing necessary deliverables.
- Act as stand-by lead on projects when necessary
- Manage and support smooth interfacing within discipline team and across multi discipline engineering team / Client / PMT
- Execute project within budgeted cost and schedule
With the support of Expert Team in the Company, develop master plan, conceptual studies and pre-FEED for Oil & Gas facilities, downstream facilities, Blue and Green H2 and derivatives facilities, CCUS facilities, and other Energy Transition projects.
- Assist with preparation & checking of Engineering deliverables.
- Contribute to Basis for Design and Project Specifications.
- Assist in performing Engineering Studies.
- Running of proprietary software.
- Performing engineering calculations (Production of engineering documents (e.g. PFD's, Equipment list, utility Summaries).
- Production of technical notes for reporting of study results.
- Support development of the team for the subject (downstream, energy transition).
- Support business capture strategies including business development activities and bid preparation.
- Participate in global initiatives such as CoPs and regional activities.
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent
- BSC, Chartered Engineer
- Minimum 10 to 15 years experience, mostly in the downstream/refining industry, syngas and syngas derivatives.
- Experience in new technologies related to energy transition: CCS, Low Carbon solution, Green and Blue H2, Energy intermittency management.
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software.
- Full command of English language written and spoken.
- Knowledge of designing of oil and gas processing facilities, including utilities and offsites.
- Strong simulation skills and analysis of steady state for process plant.
- Ability to assess key uncertainties impacting process system development.
- Understanding of offshore process engineering preferred.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.