* Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical or Material Engineering.
* Minimum 10 years of piping design experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries.
* Familiar with international codes and standard (especially ASME31.3, ASME, API, PTS, SHELL DEP, etc.)
* Good knowledge in preparation of engineering specifications and Job instructions for piping designs, materials, insulation, painting etc.
* Good knowledge in Plant Layout Planning and Detailed Piping Design in view of Construction, Process Flow Scheme, Machinery Operation etc.
* Familiar with coordination work with Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electrical interfacing with regard to layout and piping design.
* Able to carry out site survey in order to gain required information and/or verification of existing plant documentation.
* Having previous experience in Greenfield, Brownfield and plant modification projects.
* Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
* Well verse with CAESAR II and AUTOCAD software.
* Experience in PDS/S3D/PDMS/E3D/CADWORX 3D Cad would be added advantage.
* PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a minimum).
* Good command in English (spoken and written).
* Establish standard and concept for the work to comply with job requirement.
* Responsible in pipe routing and equipment layout planning study.
* Responsible in engineering design works such as plot plan, key plan, Underground and Aboveground piping arrangement, construction isometric and pipe support detail drawing,
field fabrication part, etc.
* Responsible to review information drawings such as civil information, nozzle orientation, vessel clip, instrument component information and process information (piping isometric
for calculation of hydraulic delta-p, etc.)
* Review all internal design check (IDC) documents from all disciplines.
* Coordination work with Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electrical interfacing with regard to layout and piping design.
* Prepare project schedule
* Liaise with clients and vendors for technical issues.
* Responsible in planning, scheduling, quality control of designated project to ensure that objective of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget.
* Assist construction and commissioning activities (Field/Site works).
To supervise Layout & Piping Engineer in executing Layout & Piping design engineering work.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.